Tuesday 4 October 2011

So I am sleepy...

I really shouldn't be surprised, during the summer I regularly stay up until 5AM playing the likes of Halo or Call of Duty, or go on early morning filming,

But this reason is more to do with me writing essays so perfect that by the time I stop writing its 4AM, and I had started at 9 the previous night! And yet when someone else sees it, they instantly correct it all to counter all of my points....insomnia builds when you have to do the same thing the next night.

Why I am doing all this typing when I could be doing more fun things like playing the Battlefield 3 trial, or having a proper sleep cycle like most normal people? well its all to end a war of words, and I dont want to back down at the same time because I lose these types of arguements week in week out, NOT THIS TIME! its a point that I must win or forever be on a defensive I so detest.

And one of these points I must counter is one I didnt even remember to begin with. Apparently 2 weeks back in town there was some mad arguement between 2 of my good friends, and I was criticised for A)Not defusing the arguement, and B) being used by one of them to get what they wanted. In all honesty, I dont remember any of it I was so plastered! All I remember were people feeding me spirits and shots, and the next I was in a taxi listening to George Michael-fast love. These type of nights are rare for me, maybe every 5 or 6 months that I lose memory of a night, but I now have to answer questions I didnt recollect to begin with, its like a less important Jason Bourne scenario.

This war of words may start getting funny sooner that later, I am actually finding it making me want to fight more just for the craic, but it must end with both sides seeing the others thoughts, and at the end all I want is to have fun times again instead of warring words.....but I must win :P

I guess the other reason for me staying up is that I got my Sennheiser HD205 headphones in working condition again, and the bass is tremendously fun to listen to! put on some Fatboy Slim or some instrumentals with a kicking bassline (or if you want some freaky shit, type "The Room Dubstep" into youtube, you wont be disappointed) The downside of this is that its almost a drug, I cant leave the PC because the quality is so good, and one or two minutes pass and its 7 or 8AM.

Speaking of which, days are getting darker, it seems like a million years since the unforgettable one and only barbecue I had in July (and the familys only one, they did none the summer was that shite!) and it shows with leaves falling, monkey nuts finally showing up in Tesco along with the plague of christmas stuff that has been there since August. I am looking forward to Halloween this year, may not have the explosives and Jack/coke cans I usually have by now, but improvised sparkler madness can be had a least if I dont head up this time round.

Sadly I had to return Gears of War 3 back into the hands of Xtravision today, but it wont be forgotten, so expect some game reviews coming up on this blog soon, for all games in the trilogy, and maybe some things I have played recently enough (I'm looking at you Driver:San Francisco!)


Enjoy some music typical of this time of year (at least for me), while I get some shuteye!

No comments:

Post a Comment