Friday 7 October 2011

Time Management

If there was one wish I could have had for this week, its that I would give all of my spare time to my girlfriend.
Its a strange wish, but we are in two very different lifestyles; I spend 2 hours a week only in anything resembling work, while she is on her toes 24/7, and then studying hard for exams during the weekend on top of that. She's an incredible woman, I don't know how she does it. I would kill to give her some extra time to unwind, chill out from the stresses of the world, and ultimately to see her happy, I mean REALLY happy.


Mushiness FTW!

It also brings about what time I have to burn during the week, and the answer is simply too much. At the time of typing I have done no more than 13 hours of sleep today. This may have been from the mad night out last night in which I robbed a piece of the bars furniture for fun, but its still a far cry from the 7 or 8 hours of sleep I had during this time last year (it got less to 5 later on but its the normal times I like to put in).
All week I go in search of employment to fill in time during a week that is slowly degenerating me, and the excercise of cycling has got pretty annoying when its pissing rain or winds blowing into your face and freezing your ears to an icy blue. But this really is a heavenly thought for those busting their asses all year round, having nothing to do but think and relax.


What makes this even more annoying to you stressed out people out there is that I have a giant lack of time management skills. I have all the time in the world, yet I struggle to find things to do because somehow I run out of time.
I despise this but it keeps happening. Try as I may to plan a day out, and chances are I oversleep from the previous night of doing nothing, and half the day is gone.
The odd things that pop up to fill time are in pursuit of better skills.After finding out a CV building course is happening not too far away from me, I jumped at the idea so thats 3 days of time filled well,
And now I am on the cancellation list for my second crack at my driving test, hoping to do better this time round.

This is NOT what happened at the last set of lights

I just hope some employment opportunity comes around before I go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment